DELIVERY & SHIPPING POLICY
Dear customers, due to the current Movement Control Order, your parcel may take a little longer to arrive. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and rest assured that we are doing our best to fulfill your orders as soon as possible! You may continue to track your parcel if you have received the tracking link via your email.
- All deliveries are within Malaysia and Internationally. Street names and POSTCODE must be correct and accurate.
- We do not deliver to P.O boxes
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, please contact the carrier service (courier service) within a stipulated timeframe for next deliveries or pick up..
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- We deliver each order to one delivery address.
- To track your order, please use the tracking ID sent to you in the confirmation email of your items have been shipped out. As a precaution, please keep the receipt of the delivered product.
- For Peninsular Malaysia: Ship via express delivery – we charge RM6 for the first 1kg and subsequent RM2 per 0.5kg
- For Sabah, Labuan & Sarawak: Ship via express delivery – we charge RM16 for the first 0.5kg and subsequent RM8 per 0.5kg
- For Singapore: Ship via express delivery – we charge flat rate of RM40 per order.
- For Brunei: Ship via express delivery – we charge flat rate of RM150 per order.
- For Indonesia: Ship via express delivery – we charge flat rate of RM150 per order.
- For Thailand: Ship via express delivery – we charge flat rate of RM150 per order.
- For Hong Kong: Ship via express delivery – we charge flat rate of RM150 per order.
- For China: Ship via express delivery – we charge flat rate of RM200 per order.
- For European countries (including UK): Ship via express delivery – we charge flat rate of RM200 per order.
- For United States: Ship via express delivery – we charge flat rate of RM200 per order.
- For Australia: Ship via express delivery – we charge flat rate of RM200 per order.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you did not find your shipping country here.
- STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by the designated carrier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS & IMPORT CHARGES
All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. These charges vary widely from country to country hence we are unable to advise what the cost would be. OLUMES has no control over the fees imposed and we also cannot reimburse the amount in any capacity.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order confirmation and closing time is before 12 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next business working day where applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next four (4) business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
– Peninsular Malaysia : 1 – 3 business working days.*
– Sabah & Sarawak : 5 – 10 business working days.*
– International Orders: 5-12 business working days.*
*subject to courier service’s changes. We are unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame as we are using third party courier service such as GD express (Pen. Malaysia) PosLaju (Sabah & Sarawak), GD Express for International orders.
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVE PERIODS
During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
For festive seasons, please place your order 20 (twenty) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required.